We picked up the keys at 1.10pm from the attorney's office in Tenafly. That means we missed Regulus culminating by 5 minutes but we got Sadalmelik at the anti-culmination point and I'll settle for it. It's one of a pair of stars that make up the shoulders of the Water-Bearer, Aquarius. It's name means "Luckiest of the Lucky" and brings good fortune as a result of one's own efforts. Good karma. I love the water symbolism! I definitely think it's a hint that I need to get a water-feature in the garden at some point, so I will.
Later at the house we painted for a couple of hours then I went out onto the front garden for a smoke. As I was strolling around, trying to take in this momentous thing I was embarking on I came across a beautiful bird's feather lying on the lawn. I'm not sure what kind of bird lost it but I picked it up and took it as a good omen. I told Saba that the feather had to stay in the house, and so it will.
Tomorrow I'm going to stay here at the apartment and do a little more packing up. Not much left now but I'll do what I can before the trip to Toronto on Wednesday.
This has been a bloody loooong day and my eyes need to close.
G'night Mary Kate :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Feathers are extremely good omens. I love when I find a feather. One floated down on me when I was sitting in a garden in Rome last September. I said out loud, "Danny! What are you doing here?" Hmm, maybe he is there too!
Enjoy your new home dear one. Enjoy! Enjoy! Enjoy!
:-)
Hey I never thought of that! *laffin* I wouldn't put it past Danny to be keeping an eye on me :-)
Hope you're having a relatively happy day, love. I just peeped in to say hi before the mayhem starts later.
Toronto tomorrow, back on the evening of the 25th. You're in my top pocket! ;-)
xox
Post a Comment