It's been a long day. Packing, packing, and more packing. Tonight we watched the olympic swimming and I have to roll my eyes at the narcissism of the American commentators who are totally obsessed with the U.S. swimmers. Even when two Brit swimmers got Gold and Bronze in a fantastic catch-up on the American girl, the commentators couldn't bring themselves to even mention what a fantastic win it was for the British girl, all they could talk about was how the yank "almost" did it. Gimme a fucking break, the Brit swam a fabulous race and she hardly got a mention. I never thought I'd say this but I really miss the BBC. Very fair-minded and no friggin' commercials. In the spirit of equality I have to say the 4x100 men's relay was unbelievable and the Americans really deserved their Gold for beating the bullshit frogs. Well done Phelps and co - ya did good.
Bedtime for this tired piggish priest. G'night wench, turn out the sacristy light afore ya slip beneath me cassock. Another Sabbath gone ta hell eh?
;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yep, this is America toany! Gotta throw up now and then. "From the mountains, to the praries, to the ocean white with foam."
:-\
X
Post a Comment