Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Saturn and the sibling situation.

This is my first attempt at this blogging thing and I'm not even sure what the heck I'm going to write about. I'll just let it flow but it's my guess that it'll mostly be stream of consciousness stuff, knowing me. You asked for it Mary Kate...
Anyway I'm having a quiet day today. Fuck the packing for 24 hours.
Jon's having Saturn transiting opposite his Moon and conjunct his Pluto in the 7th house. Looks like Saturn has picked it's first target in the family for this season. It'll be interesting to see what it does when it squares my Mars-Jupiter opposition in mid/lateOctober. I just hope there's room at the back on that Saturn bus for one more!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Good Blogging O'Malley! You're so damn interesting! You're going to find this blog thing more productive than anything Freud ever suggested! It is a wonderful release.

Happy Danagher...
Kissing and hugging you