Another bright and sunny day in northern N.J. I'll be carrying on with a few bits and pieces of boxing up in the kitchen, where I left off yesterday. I'll try to clear the pantry and a couple of the kitchen cabinets but I have to go to Pathmark first and get smoothie supplies: bananas, oranges, lemons and some more kale. I finished the last of it for breakfast.
Watched more olympic swimming last night. I swear that guy Phelps is a torpedo! Also watched the gymnastics and felt so sorry for the American girl who gummed up on the beam and then bolloxed up the floor exercise. She looked like they need to put her on suicide watch. The Chinese girls look like they still haven't hit puberty but what the hell, they were dynamite and their smiles light up their faces. Great to watch an it makes a bright change from the endless election dronings.
If I get time later I'll do some more stuff on temperament. I found a website with the basic descriptions of the four types. It's just a pity that the guy didn't say anything about the blending of different types. But - can't have everything :-)
http://fourtemperaments.com/Description.htm
Later pertater. I love hearing your voice and that infectious giggle. I remember it so well :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Beautiful picture. I wish I could hear your voice, though I hear it in my head daily. There but for the grace of O'Malley, go I.
Yes everyone round these parts is watching the Olympics. Cait and Cass are in gymnastics already. They are so cute with their uniforms on :-) As you noticed Cait practises on Nawny's front stairway. She levitates, I tell ya! I find footprints on the doornobs...
Thanks for the site info. No one teaches it better than you do, but I'll check it out.
:-X
I miss you.
I'm sure you can guess where that pic was taken, but in case you can't, that was me at the wedding reception in some Toronto hotel - Nov 23rd. I haven't worn the suit since, I'm a t-shirt and jeans guy but yeah, I clean up like a new penny :-)
I love those two kids! :-)
Oh yeah, I miss you too Mary Kate but we're where we're supposed to be. All's well :-)
X
Yes we are definitely where we are supposed to be.Learning what we must learn in this lifetime so we won't have to come back and do it again. That is my closing argument to Vindemiatrix! Good lord O'Malley, we are blessed in many ways.
I knew that pic was taken on your wedding day. :-) Yep. Nice.
X
August 14, 2008 4:43 AM
It was actually the day after the wedding. Maybe Allah prefers us not to eat at weddings ;-P
X
Post a Comment