Thursday, August 14, 2008

Shootin' it on the balcony

Instead of carrying on with the packing I've spent the day goofing off with my neighbour, Rob. The one born in Germany. He's a Cancerian and a total loony :-) His missis, Linda, was away having her hair done so he invited me over around noon for a bit of company and a G & T. We had three, what the hell. Sitting outside on the balcony in the sunshine swapping stories about Spitfires and NASA and his uncle, a German Meschersmidt pilot who got shot down over Russia in '44 and was a P.O.W. until '53. Tall stories, yeah, I love um! :-) Today's packing is officially abandoned due to lack of interest. I'll do it tomorrow...

Nov 17th huh? An eight, that figures! ;-)

Break time's over Mary Kate, back to the mayhem :-)

xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had fun company today. Yes packing can wait sometimes. Some stuff has to wait till the last day... Ask me about packing.
:-)


3 gin and tonic's??? O'Malley you're capable of anything after 3 of those bombs. Wipe your face, you just made me light a cigarette.

Stay drunk, it becomes yer Irish cheeks. I'll join you tonight.

Goodnight Mick
X
PS: It figures he's an 8? Why?

Mickaleen said...

Yes, 3 large ones. They hardly touched me, Jamieson is hard to out-alcoholize :-)

Born on the 17th, yes he has a big chunk of 8 in him. It explains his compulsion to force water uphill and give God a "to do" list'
I'm not convinced of the Cap' ascendant either, I always went with Virgo. We need a time dammit! :-)

I feel really sad at the news of Lucy.All that can be done now is manage the pain and let her go home. Danny will make sure she arrives safely. From our side it looks like a giant leap but to those waiting on the other side it's the tiniest step she'll ever take. Just hold her hand when she takes it Mary Kate and then give her hand to Danny. Do it together.

Goodnight love...
XOX