Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Day's end

G'night light of my life. Time for this son of Horrigan to close eyes. Another day boxed off :-)
Thank you for the smiles and your faith.

Palm to palm to bed now.
Mmmwah!
XOXO

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm holding your hand always. I know you get homesick some days. I know you miss your freedoms and your good friends.I can feel it. Your beloved England is your heart's blood. Those in your new world need to respect that. It's okay to miss BBC. ;-)

I know you will adapt, however slowly. Compromise is a difficult, and change is too. Pieces fall and new ones grow. You've been through a lot. Go slow. Baby steps. I am here when you need to talk.

XOXO

Mickaleen said...

Everything you say is true. I miss the old country but then this Cancer Moon misses the living room when he's in the bedroom. Know what I mean? :-)

I always feel your smile and your palm and I don't let go of either of them, ever. It is what it is Mary Kate.

xoxo

Anonymous said...

And that's what Mary Kate's and Mickaleen's do. Yep, yes sir.

XOXOX