Thursday, August 7, 2008

Boots, boots, boots and bags.

It seems that all I've done this afternoon is pack Saba's highly eclectic collection of boots, closed-toe shoes and handbags. She wants to keep the open-toe shoes out so that she can take her pick when we go to Toronto on 20th. Thank Christ for that, I was running out of bin-bags! I filled two of 'em.
Me? I have one pair of shoes, one pair of sandals, one pair of trainers (sneakers to you) a pair of carpet slippers and one pair of black boots, courtesy of Mary Kate, 2002. Yep, I still have them and they're wearing pretty well, considering that they're six years old. I also still have the big green winter coat, although right now it's in storage, but it'll be hanging in the closet of the new place come August 30th.
I'm making Chicken Teriyaki for dinner. The chicken has been marinating lo, these two hours, so all I have to do is grill 'em up and boil some basmati rice to go with it. She'll be home in an hour so I'd better go and see to it.
Oh the joys of being a house-husband, especially when you're famous for telling that window-lickin' varmint Liberdee ta "pick it up!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:-) You still have those boots?