This morning we sign for the new house.I did an elecion chart for the best time between 12.30 and 1.30 and came up with 1.15. I didn't have much of a window but 1.15 puts the Royal star Regulus on the Midheaven with the Sun and that if nothing else should bring a certain amount of happiness and success with the place.It also gives a nice trine from the Pisces Moon to the Ascendant. We'll have to get a nice water feature for the garden! Of course we already have a pool and a hot tub but I want to hear trickling water at night :-)
Saba is nervous about it but I'm not. Maybe I would be if I was investing as much money in it as she is but then again, I'm far more phlegmatic about life and I know that at the end of the day nothing truly belongs to us anyway, we're just allowed to borrow stuff from the universe. In the end the universe always takes it back and loans it to someone else.We go for the final walk-around at 10.30 which gives us enough time to get over to Englewood for the signing. After the signing we'll be spending most of the day at the house, just setting it up.
I've just made the first smoothie of the day: organic banana, orange, lemon, sunflower seeds, royal jelly, baby salad leaves and a little fresh mint. Gorgeous! Mary Kate should give them to Lucy. One quart a day. They'll boost everything in her system and fill her full of anti-oxidents to kill off the free radicals. While she's at it she should drink a quart a day herself, her body needs the vitamin A & K boost from organic kale.
Later pertater :-)
Time to get busy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Happy signing O'Malley. You will soon be the pastor of a new church in Mary Kate Danagher's neighborhood. She knows how to get there, so mind yourself and keep your collar buttoned up tight. Get the water flowing round the garden so the rippling sounds can travel and you can read her mind some more my Pisces soul pal pig. ;-)
Danagher's daughter
OXOXO
"My Pisces soul-pal pig" I absolutely LOVE that!
:-)
Collar all buttoned up but I've a rip in the hem of me cassock. Your fault, jackeen ;-)
xox
Haaaa!!!!!!!!
God love you ... and your cassock will be mended before midnight mass. I can thread and make love at the same time. I'm a multi tasking Mary Kate, I yam!
OXOXOX
Post a Comment