Saturday, August 9, 2008

Another Jersey Saturday

I've been up about an hour, had a shower and some o.j. and I'm sitting here at the laptop while Saba is taking her legendary Saturday morning lie-in. When she gets up we have some shopping to do at Pathmark then later this afternoon we'll be driving over to the house to chat with the outgoing people about how to operate a few things, like the swimming pool mechanics, for one. I've never had to do pool maintenance and I haven't got clue one how to clean the filter or set the thermostat or check the chlorine levels so I need to listen up. I'll be taking the video camera so I'll have the whole thing on tape. Saba's elder sister Tazeen is coming with us. It's good to have her back here from Yemen. She's another Moonchild, with Pisces rising and that's why we got on so well I think.Reminds me in some ways of another Moonchild I know...

I'll go get the coffee perkin'.Maybe I'll get a chance to write something later but weekends are busy lately so maybe I won't.

Hey Mary Kate, did you see the olympic opening ceremony last night? Bloody fabulous! I wouldn't want to mess with them Chinese. Any country that can invent paper and fireworks and get 2008 drummers to play in perfect synchronisation the way they did yesterday is a country I want on my side!

Have a good day Danagher. Wipe yer feet on the mat if your going to nick the communion wine from the sacristy :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, pools. I had my share of them. High maintenance in ground devils. When spring comes, the opening process is a bastid. I wanted to fill the last one I had with Jello. Hate um! They draw company in summer and the price of beer, hot dogs and burgers is almost as high as the electricity bill for the running filter. I learned to turn it off at night, saves money.

The good thing was, I taught the weebles how to swim. :-) I have no more pool. Now the 2 little mothers can deal with theirs. Tee Hee...

Glad you have a moonchild friend. Moon to moon is softly written. She sounds lovely. :-)

Enjoy your endeavors and the moving process. The universe is unfolding as it should Mick. Don't argue with eh?

One day at a time...stay happy.

Danagher
X

Anonymous said...

Oops! I knew you'd be watching the Olympics. :-) China is going to take over the world one day. Cunning little slant eyed buzzards.
;-)

The only sport I'm interested in, is keeping peace in my family. Ouch!

XOX

Mickaleen said...

"cunning little slant-eyed buzzards.."

LMAO!! No one could ever accuse you of being xenophobic eh M.K? You hate the French too huh? Except you love Montreal. Geez, Christ help um! ;-))

xox

P.S. I never argue with the Universe. It, however, could start an argument in an empty fuckin' room...

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! I'm not at all racist! I just don't trust French people, Polish People, Chinks or Spics.
And further more O'Malley, since I learned about Irish priests, I believe I'm hooked on um!Especially in bed. :-O

Montreal is very nice and the food is good too. So there! The French hate Italians and the feeling is mutual. MAFIA stands for "Death to the French" Literally! But like Diane said... they can get over it.


Oh, and watch out for those niggers in the wood pile! There's always one! They're worse than snakes in the grass. I think Clinton is one of those.

Otherwise, I'm a very nice person.

XOX

:-D