GORGEOUS!!!! He does look just like O'Malley! Ahhh haaa, O'Malley you old bastid! You have a weeble wobble! I am so happy and proud of your lovely daughter! Are you going to England to see him? I hope you do and I pray he gets to be just like you!Poppa Pete, the best is yet to come. Babies make us very smart.:-)X
I love babies and I'm going to love being a grandaddy, I just know it. I intend to dance with his bride at his wedding, the little jackanapes :-)Yep I'm hoping to go back in early November for a week. I'll be whispering treasonous mutterings into his left ear.Maybe one day he'll get to meet Caitlin. If he's anything like Mick he'll fall head over heels in love with a Viccione woman. Heh ;-)x
Post a Comment
2 comments:
GORGEOUS!!!! He does look just like O'Malley!
Ahhh haaa, O'Malley you old bastid! You have a weeble wobble! I am so happy and proud of your lovely daughter!
Are you going to England to see him? I hope you do and I pray he gets to be just like you!
Poppa Pete, the best is yet to come. Babies make us very smart.:-)
X
I love babies and I'm going to love being a grandaddy, I just know it. I intend to dance with his bride at his wedding, the little jackanapes :-)
Yep I'm hoping to go back in early November for a week. I'll be whispering treasonous mutterings into his left ear.
Maybe one day he'll get to meet Caitlin. If he's anything like Mick he'll fall head over heels in love with a Viccione woman. Heh ;-)
x
Post a Comment