I just watched a fascinating video by a guy called Doug Graham all about the health benefits of a raw food diet. I'm not saying that I'm 100% converted but this guy has been eating nothing but raw fruits and vegetables for 18 years and he looks pretty fit and healthy to me. Hmmm...
http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=doug%20graham&ie=UTF-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&sa=N&tab=wv#q=doug%20graham&ie=UTF-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&client=firefox-a&um=1&sa=N&tab=wv&start=10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Mick, IO6 is cheaper and easier. Look it up. I can't give up pasta!
Problem with only raw veggies is, they are expensive and unless you buy organic, you're buying insecticide sprayed poison veggies.
Organic can cost twice as much. And the diet becomes boring and we end up binge eating and that is a disaster. Bring on the chocolate and the fries. :-)
IP6. try it. It's very cheap. It can be ordered online from Swanson.com. About 40 bucks a month. If you take them every day you'll die of nothin!
XOXO
Mary Kate is almost sleeping.
Night Mick
*grinnin*. I'm not advocating that you go all raw veggie Mary Kate. Hell, I wouldn't do it, but I do see the benefits if you've got the horses to try it :-) I'll stick to my green smoothies and good ol' English grub like cottage pie an' roast beef. I'll look up the IP6 though.
*Hug*
Mick xox
Whew, thank you Mick. I hate veggies and fruit too. In fact I never ate yogurt and fruit till you forced me to, and I'm still eating it to this day. :-)
Lu is comfortable, therefore I am today as well.
Stay happy and remember Mary Kate loves you.
Here,have a cookie. :-)
X
Post a Comment