Last night was a historic time, on a par with knowing where you were when Neil Armstrong stepped onto the Moon. Twenty years from now, if there's still a place called earth than we call home, we'll be able to turn to our grandkids and say, "I was there that night." Then again if the Mayans are right something tremendous, tumultuous, and epoch-changing is due to happen in December 2012 - just as Obama's first term ends. We may all end up living in the Andromeda galaxy.
Now it begins...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
This stranger with the dark skin has romanced this country, and broke a barrier that men died for approaching... as did Martin Luther King. We are indeed standing at the the other side of that barrier ready to embrace one of them most historic moments... I am so happy the dark guy got to sit on the first seat on my Saturn bus.
Let the Lion roar, at least until 2012 ;-)
X
I don't remember where I was when Armstrong stepped on the moon, but I know exactly where I was when JFK got shot, Robert K. got shot and Martin Luther King got shot and I know exactly where I was when Lady Diana died. Do those count?
I think Armstrong hurt the moon. He should have never stepped on it.
PS, The Brits are in love with Obama! love it!
X
Post a Comment