I'm always amazed at how little things - that probably mean next to nothing to most people - can mean the difference to me between having a "good" day and a "lousy" day.
For instance: why should the fact that today I passed my written driving exam make me feel like I've achieved something on a par with the conquest of Everest? All I can put this down to is that to me, life has been a series of challenges that more often than not I've been unable to meet, because I've grown up believing that I don't have what it takes to just "break even" like most people do, so a lot of the time I don't even try. That said, I went in for my driving test 5 times in 30 years back in England and never got the license, so no-one can say I haven't tried.
So anyway today, as transiting Mercury trined my Solar Return Moon, and despite the fact that transiting Saturn is exactly squaring my natal Jupiter, I achieved a minor victory, which to me ranks alongside the RAF beating back the Luftwaffe in the Battle of Britain in 1940.
So if I choose to do a goddam victory roll at 500 feet over the airfield then I bloody well will....sir.
Hello Mary Kate. *whistling and blowing kisses*
XO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
AND YOU DID IT ALL WITHOUT A CAR!!!
X
I never see myself the way you do Mary Kate. Maybe I should, ya think? ;-)
Mwahh! You're so sweet!
Mick xo
Haaaaa!!! You cheeky devil!
Love ya!
X
Brilliant I say! Slaint!!!
Post a Comment