My 'Permanent Resident' card arrived today. Woopie-doo, now I can PROVE that I'm being allowed to live here. Tell you what though, if the neo-cons steal this election like they stole the last two I'm going to live on Pluto and I'll take the bloody card with me just in case a Plutonoid needs to see some I.D. Then I'm going to shove it up his arse - if he has one.
I'm making General Tsao's chicken tonight:
2 chicken cutlets
1 tsp. cornstarch
1 egg, beaten
4 dry hot peppers
1 garlic clove, minced
1 tsp. fresh ginger, grated
4 tbsp. soy sauce
4 tbsp. vinegar
4 tbsp. water
1 c. vegetable oil
Cut chicken into large chunks. Mix cornstarch with egg. Put chicken pieces in mixture and stir. Mix garlic and ginger with soy sauce, vinegar and water for sauce. Pour oil into wok or large skillet. When oil is red-hot add chicken and stir-fry until crisp. Remove chicken. Leave 1 teaspoon of oil in wok and add red peppers. Pour in sauce and chicken and saute for 1 minute.
It's either going to taste great or taste like dog-shite. I'll keep ya posted :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
WOW! After reading about your card, I got a very strong deja vu! Like I've read this before long ago!!Hmmm....
I'm so happy you are here and legally :-) Though I have no idea why you would want to be. England is such a beautiful country. I will go back there again and apply for permanent residence one day, I swear! It's on my bucket list.
The election?? Doan even make me batz! I'm sick about it all! I'm voting for Mickey Mouse.
That chicken stir fry may sound good but I can't eat peppers or I'll roll over and die for 2 days.
I made eggplant parm tonight and spaghetti, but Captain isn't getting any. :-P He's a very foolish man.
;-)
Lord love ya!
Stay happy!
X
Lord love ya back, ya hussy! :-)
You're on my bucket list, and so is England.
One day... :-)
xo
One day,, one day... or have we done it before?
XOXX
Post a Comment